The Shirley Eves Developmental and Therapeutic Center
Over 60 Years of Caring and Serving
We proudly offer much needed, critically important programs and services:
- In home Physical and speech therapy to children with cerebral palsy.
- Our Respite Care Program provides much needed relief for families caring for a child or family member with a serious illness or disability.
- Early Intervention Program for children aged birth to 3 years with disabilities.
- Special education, occupational therapies and social work services.
- Comprehensive child evaluation services including neurodevelopmental, medical, audio logical, ophthalmological, and nursing evaluations.
- The Lekotek Toy Library Program loans developmental toys to parents of children with disabilities to help prevent neglect and abuse.
- Project Open House builds 15 ramps each year locally and allows persons in wheelchairs access to their own homes, and ultimately, to the entire community.
- Our Veteran’s ramp program, providing wheelchair ramps for disabled veterans.
- Support Groups held through Meetup.com supporting families of disabled loved ones.
- Our Amazon Smile program let’s you donate while you shop! Click here for more information.